I am married to a sweet guy named Jeff. I don't have kids but our German Wirehair, Tuffy, keeps me busy.
I love fashion, going out to eat and sitting in a backyard around a fire. I sing karaoke- even though I'm an awful singer and I try to surround myself with good people who love to laugh.
Any veggies, pizza and even though I'm a vegetarian, every once in a while, I order the biggest slab of prime rib on the menu (medium rare)
Things I Can't Stand:
Rude people, uncomfortable shoes and wet lettuce (I'm a big salad person and if the lettuce hasn't been properly dried, it makes the dressing watered down and the entire salad gets soggy..GROSS!)
I don't have a favorite, but I do enjoy a good dive bar. Pool tables and dart boards are always a plus, oh- and the music should never be too loud unless there's a live band or it's a bar with a dance floor. I mean, seriously, why should we have to listen to some crappy old song blaring over the speakers when all I really want to do is hear the the conversation at the table. Then again- I do wear headphones everyday for work, so my hearing is probably less then fabulous.
Favorite Country Artists:
This is a tough one. For current artists- Eric Church, Zac Brown Band, Kip Moore and . I LOVE 90s country and Don Williams greatest hits is a go-to if I want a classic country fix.
I'm a speed walker. For anyone who doesn't know what that REALLY is, you're probably saying "so what?" But for those who've witnessed how truly idiotic it looks, let's just say, "you know what I'm talking about". I get laughed at and taunted on a daily basis.
I've taken up running in the last year and a half and have noticed the snickers from passersby stop if you're in a jog.
Because laughter is the best medicine...
Photo courtesy of YouTube
Yes, Gisele has a team of people who help her prepare for her photo shoots but she's still got her Mom hat on as she gets ready.
She posted this picture on Instagram yesterday...
For some famous people, like Jennifer Lawrence and the boys from Florida Georgia Line, 2013 was a great year. For others, not so much. Here's Forbes list of-
Here are the top 10:
1. Paula Deen- Who is she? Deen is a celebrity chef, cooking show television host, restaurant owner and cookbook writer.
2. Rob Ford- Who is he? Ford is the Mayor of Toronto.
3. Lara Logan- Who is she? Logan is a TV and radio journalist; currently the chief foreign affairs correspondent for CBS News and a correspondent for "60 Minutes."
4. Aaron Hernandez- Who is he? Hernandez is an American football player who is currently a free agent; he previously played for the New England Patriots and the University of Florida.
5. Ron Johnson- Who is he? Johnson was most recently the CEO of J. C. Penney; he previously served as Senior Vice President of Retail Operations at Apple.
6. Howard Kurtz- Who is he? Journalist, author and media critic; host of Fox News Channel's Media Buzz program; former media writer for The Washington Post and the former Washington bureau chief for The Daily Beast.
7. Eike Batista- Who is he? Batista is a Brazilian business magnate.
8. Bob Filner- Who is he? Filner is the former San Diego mayor.
9. Alec Baldwin- Who is he? Baldwin is a stage, television and film actor.
10. Anthony Weiner- Who is he? Weiner is a politician; former U.S. representative who served New York's 9th congressional district for more than 12 years.
Click here to find out how each person above made the list and read Forbes' full article.